Full Time Internal Medicine Job Fort Wayne, IN
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and is consistently cited for their high quality of life and low cost of living. The educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools. It is centrally located and just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Detroit.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639243.
- Salary plus RVU and quality incentives
- Residency stipend and loan repayment available
- Outpatient only
- Call is phone only and 1:7
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Short drive from major metropolitan areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.