Full Time Neurology Job Eastern, PA
A general neurology opportunity is now available at a renowned facility in Pennsylvania. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. The schedule is full time with flexible shifts. Join an organization that values work-life balance and provides abundant support. The incoming physician will have the ability to subspecialize 100% in MS, headache, and movement disorders if trained.
You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other neurologists. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing their fellowship. If you do not hold an active PA license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with sign-on and production bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for yourself and family, 6 weeks of vacation on top of CME time, relocation assistance, a CME stipend of $3,000, a 403b with match plus a 457b retirement program, and malpractice coverage with tail.
This fast growing and highly desirable community is a hidden gem, but quickly becoming a destination location for health industry candidates desiring near metro access in a lower risk and progressive environment. If you are seeking a high quality-of-life, excellent schools, low crime, cultural diversity in a pristine environment, look no further. Neurohospitalist opportunities available as well.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611 and refer to job #2639319. All inquiries are confidential.
- 100% outpatient general neurology
- Can subspecialize 100% in movement disorders, headache, and MS
- Highly competitive compensation package including sign-on bonus and residency stipend
- Generous call schedule with abundant support
- Renowned program and organization at a state-of-the-art neuroscience facility
- Enjoy 6 weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Full-time schedule with some call
- Top rated hip community for education, cultural diversity, low crime, and big city access
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.