Full Time Neurosurgery Job PA
The hospital-employed position offers an annual salary plus additional stipend and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639321.
- Be employed or can be set up in a private practice
- Need is for general neurosurgery
- Do a mix of cranial and spine surgeries
- Currently 1 other neurosurgeon on staff
- Hiring 2 additional neurosurgeons
- Enough volume to support 3 to 4 neurosurgeons
- Fellowship is not required
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.