Full Time Trauma Surgery Job Central, PA
A trauma surgery practice located in central Pennsylvania is seeking a critical care surgeon join their team. There is 1 trauma surgeon, 1 rounds surgical/ICU, and 1 acute care/general surgery coverage. There is also a group of approximately 6 well-trained PAs for support. Some scrub, some round, and some in the trauma clinic. They welcome surgeons that are board certified or board eligible.
This employed position offers a 75%MGMA salary, addition stipend, and RVU productivity bonus. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, vacation/holiday, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment offered, and a retirement plan.
This location boasts plenty of recreational outdoor and family activities and offers an inexpensive cost of living to raise a family. The community has safe neighborhoods, excellent school systems, and is within driving distance to major metro cities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer no job number 2639382.
- 75% MGMA salary plus RVU production bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Trauma surgery practice
- Join 4 other surgeons
- Group of approximately 6 PAs for support
- Board certified or board eligible
- 2 hours to Pittsburgh and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.