Locum Tenens Telemedicine Job Southern California, CA
· Location: Southern California (20 mins south of Anaheim, CA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-4pm OR 7am-3pm)
· Duration: ASAP – Nov 29th, 2020
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the West Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Telemedicine Physician to provide full-time Primary Care coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-4pm OR 7am-3pm. For security purposes, this position will NOT allow you to work from home. Rather, you will report to an office building where you will provide remote patient care. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.