Part Time Psychiatry Job Kent, WA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide compassionate patient care as a psychiatrist with our behavioral health practice in the greater South Seattle area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners. This is a part-time position with opportunity to transition to full-time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income while working a flexible schedule, and a monthly stipend for supervision. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.