Full Time Family Practice Job Sterling, IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee for 2 years and then go on production. You will be offered life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, robust health benefits, 4 weeks of PTO to start, 1 week of CME and $4,000, a retirement plan with matching, and up to $15K for relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Sterling with an endless selections of things to do. Not only can you stay home in the Sterling-Rock Falls area and take in what the area has to offer, but making the 1 hour trip to the Quad Cities or Rockford is very easy. Rarely will you need to shop or dine outside of the Sterling area as it has a large diversity of shopping outlets, including a mall, and restaurants. It has both excellent educational opportunities and terrific facilities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638534.
- Multispecialty group with 13 outpatient clinics
- Outpatient or traditional practice settings available
- Work 4.5 days per week
- 20 to 30 patients per day, depending on your comfort level
- Income guarantee upwards of $200K DOE
- Excellent schools and family environment
- Loan repayment available
- Top-notch compensation and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.