Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, TN
CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Tennessee with their search for a family medicine physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays with call via phone. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a TN medical license, if necessary. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses and loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639026.
- Phone-only call
- Full benefits including loan repayment assistance
- Practice start-up assistance provided as a one-year income guarantee
- A family-oriented community with affordable housing, great schools and numerous outdoor activities
- Commencement bonus
- Competitive compensation with excellent earning potential
- Relocation assistance
- Contact Steve Kaminsky directly @ 203-663-9394,email: email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.