Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Unknown, ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Dakota that is in need of an ophthalmologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 2 - 3 days per week and you will see 30 - 40 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include medical retina with intraocular injections. CompHealth can help you obtain a ND state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 2 - 3 days per week
- Caseload: 30 - 40 patients per day
- Procedures: Intraocular injections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.