Full Time Internal Medicine Job Huntsville, AL
A growing practice in Alabama needs an additional internist. This position is all outpatient working Monday through Friday with a phone-only call. This is a busy and rapidly growing practice in the heart of the medical district. The office located on hospital campus. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you do not have an active AL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This employed position offers a competitive salary and RVU bonus. You will also receive full benefits including loan repayment assistance.
Come live and practice in Huntsville. It has the second-largest technology and research park in the nation and ranks among the top 25 most educated cities in the nation. It is also bustling with arts, science, and entertainment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2639116.
- Join a dynamic and growing practice
- Office located on hospital campus
- Rapidly growing in the heart of the medical district
- Outpatient with phone-only call
- Full benefits
- Board certified or board eligible
- To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call Steve at 203.663.9394
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.