Full Time Otolaryngology Job Eureka, CA
This employed position offers a base salary, full benefits, and $5,000 for CME expenses
You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second largest natural bay. It has year round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639132.
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits
- General ENT practice
- Open to subspecialty
- Board certified or board eligible
- Coastal location
- Regional airport in town
- Within an hours drive to the Redwood Forest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.