Full Time Family Practice Job Chicago, IL
Hospital & Healthcare Center is a HIDDEN GEM in the southwest Chicagoland area as you consider employment opportunities not too far from the city and surrounding suburbs.
- Enjoy consultation & collaboration with nearly 120 physicians in 38 medical specialties which includes 24 PCPs and 8 Pediatricians.
- At the hospital they have a dedicated 2East Pediatric Wing where all nurses are PALS trained and a beautiful Family Birthing Suite/Level II Perinatal Unit (500-600 births/yr), 8 LDRP rooms and 4 NST/Triage rooms.
- Their tertiary hospital is Loyola Medicine, Chicago.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Program.
- Service area population of 170,000 residents.
- Join a long-standing, independent, community-focused organization with a strong bottom-line.
- Level II Trauma & Perinatal and Primary Stroke Center that?s located 75minutes from Chicago and that?s been serving 20 different communities since 1906.
- Currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to take over an established practice as the leaving physician is moving out-of-state to be closer to family.
- Full-time: 1.0FTE, no weekend clinic work.
- Flexible with setting up a nontraditional schedule.
- 1 weekday evening required.
- Multi-Specialty Office Site includes: already established, strong family practice base, plus Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, & Endocrinology.
- Call: 1:11 for office call.
- With ED no-doc call you can either participate or have the hospitalists see your inpatients.
- FP ED no-doc call would be 1:12.
- 3 options for pediatric in-patient coverage: 1.) You have the option to follow your inpatient pediatric patients & well-babies in the nursery or 2.) Participate in a Call 1:6 subFP group who follow their pediatric in-patients or 3.) be out-patient only
- Market Competitive Compensation Package which includes, but not limited to a two year guarantee, moving bonus, prod/qual bonus attainment from day one of employment
- Dollar amount paid per wRVU over base and quality metrics are physician driven
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- Choose to live within the 20 communities that they serve that have excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.