Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Critical Care in THRIVING Virginia city, VA
Seeking Intensivists: Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier 350-bed facility located in Richmond, VA.
- Physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Work/life balance is prioritized by the group with appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Level II trauma center, primary stroke center
- 24 ICU beds - mix of 12 bed /SICU and 12 bed MICU
- Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC intensivist on all adult ICU cases
- 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 12 hr MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage
- Average census 15 patients per day with APP support staff
- Excellent remuneration package discussed during interview process
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring with unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Richmond has a metropolitan population of nearly one million residents. The city is deep in history with terrific neighborhoods, museums and festivals year round. The city also boasts the largest Southeast's largest museum - The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. With easy access to Interstates 95 and 64, Washington, D.C., Virginia's beaches and the Shenandoah Mountains are only an hour and a half away. In the city, you will find a wealth of small-town charm and big-city amenities woven into a landscape catering to all walks of life. The area enjoys four distinct seasons, including one of the most remarkable displays of fall foliage along the Eastern seaboard.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.