Full Time Family Practice Job PA
System is looking for an exceptional Physician leader to serve as Program Director for its Family Medicine Residency.
Program is approved by the American Osteopathic Association as a training program for Osteopathic Family Medicine and accepts six residents per
- 70% dedicated academic time to supervise and precept residents
- 30% patient care time in newly renovated outpatient Family Medicine clinic
- Monitor resident supervision at all participating sites
- Present lectures and evaluate program faculty
- Demonstrate scholarly activity and attend committee and faculty meetings
- Work collaboratively with Core Faculty and other specialty physicians
- No OB call
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Minimum of five years clinical experience in family medicine
- Minimum of two years as a core faculty member in ACGME-accredited family medicine residency or previous Program Director experience
Great Compensation and Benefits:
- Above National Median Compensation
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- CME Allowance and Time
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick days Annually
Live in one of the many picturesque communities of Northwestern Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns
are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic
Pennsylvania outdoors provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking and winter sports.
Art galleries, theatres and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets,
community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Erie are all within easy driving distance of the area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.