Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, MN
A community health/urgent care clinic in Minnesota is planning to hire a primary care physician. The need is due to a current physician is retiring. In addition to the clinic, the you will average 2 to 3 urgent care weekdays a month and 1 weekend every 7 weekends. There will be no call requirements. Candidates must be board certified.
You will receive a competitive income guarantee and incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan with 5% match, and malpractice tail coverage. There is also loan repayment available.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638523.
- Outpatient only/urgent Care
- Clinic with no call
- Monday through Friday, and 1:7 Weekends
- Part of a Federally Qualified Health Center
- Up to $100K in loan forgiveness
- Must be board certified
- Town of 13,000/service area 65,000
- 1 hour to metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.