Full Time Family Practice Job Chicago, IL
CompHealth is assisting with the for an entrepreneurial primary care physician to purchase a successful primary care practice in Downtown Chicago. The acquiring physician would share space with several established physicians, and would be supported by an experienced and dedicated staff. This practice is available due to the retirement of the physician, making this a rare opportunity to transition into an existing and highly reputable practice with an established patient panel. They will provide extensive support throughout the acquisition process and beyond including membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, and regulatory guidance.
Physicians must be board certified and have excellent communication skills. They want a physician the will have a strong connection with and empathy for their patients.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638721.
- Purchase a successful downtown Chicago primary care practice
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Reputable practice with an established patient panel
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Supported by experienced and dedicated staff
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Receive extensive support throughout the acquisition process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.