Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, CT
An entrepreneurial primary care physician is needed to purchase a successful primary care practice in Connecticut This is a rare opportunity for a primary care physician interested in transitioning to a boutique-style practice with an established patient panel. They will provide extensive support throughout the acquisition process and beyond including membership billing, patient communications, practice marketing, and regulatory guidance. Additionally, they have relationships with lenders who finance the practice acquisitions and can facilitate that process.
Physicians must be board certified and have excellent communication skills. They want a physician the will have a strong connection with and empathy for their patients.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638731.
- Purchase and operate a successful primary care practice
- Reputable practice with an established patient panel
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Supported by experienced and dedicated staff
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Receive extensive support throughout the acquisition process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.