Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, CT
Physicians must be board certified and have excellent communication skills. They want a physician the will have a strong connection with and empathy for their patients.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638731.
- Purchase and operate a successful primary care practice
- Reputable practice with an established patient panel
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Supported by experienced and dedicated staff
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Receive extensive support throughout the acquisition process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.