Full Time Pediatrics Job Clarksdale, MS
A joint commission-accredited acute-care facility in Northwestern Mississippi is seeking a pediatric hospitalist to start in 2021. The hospital sees about 700 deliveries per year and has a nursery staff with 2 full-time pediatric hospitalists. A generous compensation and benefits package is being offered, and visa sponsorship is available. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity working with a medically underserved community, this may be the position for you.
Clarksdale is a growing community located in northwest Mississippi and is known as the Mississippi Delta. There are music venues and restaurants, as well as several festivals for Blues enthusiasts throughout the year. It is 1 hour to Memphis and to Oxford (University of Mississippi).
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638783.
- Block scheduling
- Nursery coverage
- Pediatric inpatient coverage
- Work opposite another pediatric hospitalist
- J-1 waiver and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Spectacular compensation and benefits package
- Area has music venues and restaurants
- 1 hour to Memphis and Oxford
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.