Full Time Infectious Disease Job Marquette, MI
This opportunity has a competitive salary and wRVU incentive. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, and malpractice coverage. There is also an opportunity for loan repayment.
Marquette is the largest city of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University. Water sports and skiing can be enjoyed just 15 minutes from the hospital, and family activities are available throughout the year.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638824.
- Competitive salary and wRVU incentive
- Opportunity for loan repayment
- Busy cohesive practice
- Mix of office and inpatient consults
- Flexible schedule
- Supported multispecialty group
- Board certified or board eligible
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.