Full Time Family Practice Job MInutes from Chicago, IN
A family medicine physician is needed at a primary care outpatient practice minutes from Chicago. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and no weekends are required. Subspecialty interests are encouraged, with the opportunity to design the practice around personal goals. Come join a collegial group of physicians and mid-levels eager to provide support in developing physician practices. They welcome physicians that are board certified and board eligible to apply.
You will receive a highly competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with medical/dental/vision insurance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, exceptional CME funds, 403b opportunities including employer match, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in northern Indiana in a bedroom community of the Chicago metropolitan area with easy access to the south shores of Lake Michigan. The centers are in upscale towns with wonderful dining, shops, parks, and entertainment venues to enjoy. Some of the towns have a consistently top-ranked education system.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.5335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638835.
- Full time working 40 hours per week
- Be secure in a stable hospital system
- Open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- No weekend hours
- Fully equipped for standard primary practice
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Wonderful location offers access to everything that Chicago offers
- Complete benefits compliment strong salary packages
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.