Full Time Critical Care Job Ft. Myers, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida hospital with their search for a critical care medicine physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be a 7 on and 7 off block with phone-only call. You will see an average of one to two overnight ICU admissions, sometimes there are zero. The hospital has full-time NP support as well. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained in critical care medicine. The ideal candidate will have an active Florida license and be able to start right away.
This 1099 independent contractor opportunity has a competitive base salary and malpractice provided.
To get started, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job #2638981.
- Independent contractor position
- Fellowship trained in critical care medicine
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Average of 1 to 2 overnight ICU admissions
- Call is phone-only
- Full-time NP support
- Cover only one hospital
- Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.