Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Accessible to SC, GA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, flexible medical and dental plans, accrued PTO, life insurance, CME time, an employer-matched retirement package, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2639017.
- 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- 1:5 phone call only
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Flexible medical and dental plans and life insurance
- Accrued PTO and CME time
- Employer-matched retirement package
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.