Full Time Infectious Disease Job Fort Myers, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida hospital with their search for an infectious disease physician. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:4 call on the weekends. You will be joining a team of 3 other physicians and 2 APs. They welcome candidates that are board certified. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a FL medical license, if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience 1-on-1 natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants, and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639018.
- 100% infectious disease opportunity
- Working with the HIV and undeserved population
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- 1:4 call on the weekends
- No state taxes
- 365 days of sunshine and beaches
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Excellent cost of living and school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.