Full Time Psychiatry Job Tacoma, WA
Inpatient Psychiatry Opportunity - Seattle Suburb
$400,000 Income Potential
Full Benefits, Nationally Recognized Pension Plan
Exciting employment opportunity with a facility that has been serving the region for well over century-the incoming Psychiatry physicians will enjoy a quality of life schedule Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM schedule, an extensive benefits package that includes one of the best pension plans in the nation, professional growth opportunities, and much more!
- 100% Inpatient Psychiatry Physician opportunity- work out of just one facility
- Monday-Friday quality of life schedule 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM schedule- no night, no weekend, and no required call responsibilities.
- Optional Paid Call- The facility has no admissions after 6 pm and phone call responsibilities are considered light.
- Base salary with upside bonus potential of well over $400,000 annually and full benefits that include health, dental, vision insurance (for physician and dependents), life insurance, long-term disability insurance (with no cost to employee).
- Employees benefit from one of the top pension plans in the country, and an additional deferred compensation program that provides supplemental retirement at age 55.
- Additional benefits include student loan repayment and dependent care assistance program that allows for savings on childcare or eldercare.
- Generous Paid Time Off Package that includes- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Paid CME time, and CME allowance of $5000 annually. Additional paid leave available for bereavement, jury duty, and military leave.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Practice where others come to vacation! The Pacific Northwest offers exciting urban cities surrounded by unmatched natural beauty.
- Live in the heart of Lakewood, Steilacoom, Seattle, Tacoma, or any of the other adjoining suburbs
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a major international airport
- Home to professional sports teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders FC, Seattle Mariners, and Seattle Storm
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation of over 29%
- Outdoor enthusiast dream - access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide, and world-class golf and country clubs in your backyards
Job ID: P 11364171
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.