Permanent Psychiatry Job Tacoma, WA
Greater Seattle Metro Area
Inpatient Psychiatry - Visa Eligible
High Earning Potential - Optional Paid Call
Exciting employment opportunity with a facility that has been serving the region for well over a century. We are looking for a Psychiatrist to join our team.
- 100% Inpatient Psychiatry Physician opportunity
- Professional growth potential that includes academics - incoming Psychiatrist has the option of working with medical students and residents
- Base salary with optional paid call and Board Certification bonus
- Full benefits that include health, dental, vision insurance, and the fifth-best pension in the United States
- Paid time off, 11 paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME time, and CME
- Immediate and future positions available - 2021 Residents/Fellows are welcome to apply and the position is J1 and H1b visa eligible
- Student loan repayment is also available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Practice where others come to vacation! The Pacific Northwest offers exciting urban cities surrounded by unmatched natural beauty.
- Live in the heart of Lakewood, Steilacoom, Seattle, Tacoma or any of the other adjoining suburbs
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife, and a major international airport
- Home to professional sports teams like the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders FC, Seattle Mariners, and Seattle Storm
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Outdoor enthusiast dream - access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide, and world-class golf and country clubs in your backyards
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington
Job ID: P 11364171 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.