Permanent Family Practice Job Central New Jersey, NJ
Program Director (Family Medicine Program)
· Location: Central New Jersey (30 mins south of Princeton, NJ)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified in Family Medicine
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (40-hrs/week)
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $200,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
One of our clients who manages
a successful 162-bed medical center 30 mins south of Princeton, NJ. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate
considerations for a Family Medicine faculty
member to join their core staff. In addition to direct patient care, the position also encompasses
duties including: implementation of
curriculum for the FP residency program, administrative
duties, lecture in scheduled didactics, and advise for several FP residents.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.