Full Time Trauma Surgery Job WI
The Department of General Surgery has an opportunity for a fellowship trained Trauma Critical Care Surgeon. You will join five trauma surgeons for 1:6 call coverage of ICU, Trauma and Acute Care Surgery.
In addition to being an ACS Level II Trauma Center, the department has a fully accredited, five-year residency program with 3 categorical residents in training. You will be an integral part of the ACGME accredited general surgery residency and local, regional and national educational activities.
* Join 12 surgeons and 4 Associate Staff members in the Department of Surgery, as well as work with a highly skilled Trauma Services team
* Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, and Outstanding Benefits
* An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center --teaching and research--in addition to patient care
* In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships, managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work.
* We were the first health system in the nation to offset 100 percent of our energy cost by renewable sources and sustainable practices
* We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, eye clinics, a behavioral health hospital and more
* Our system is enriching lives in communities close to home and around the world through our Global Partners program. We lead teams of volunteers providing care and making meaningful connections in Ethiopia, and on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota
* Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision, and your commitment.
Located in a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Call Scott at 561-413-9455 or email@example.comCall Scott at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.