Full Time Family Practice Job Rural, SD
An established practice in South Dakota needs a family practice or med-ped physician. Come join a 3 other physicians. The schedule is 4 or 4.5 days per week, with a 1:4 ER call. The incoming physician can expect to see 25 patients per day on average. Unique outreach opportunities will be available to you in this position. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. If you do not have an active SD medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. J-1 visas can be sponsored.
This employed position offers a highly competitive salary with an incentive bonus program. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical/dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO, CME stipend, a retirement and pension plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also $100K or more for loan repayment depending on your contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638109.
- Established practice with 3 other physicians
- Monday - Friday and call of 1:4
- Average 25 patients per day
- Employed position with strong income potential
- Rural community with excellent loan repayment
- Peaceful, friendly-family environment, and an excellent educational system
- Fishing, boating, hiking, camping, hunting, swimming, and more
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.