Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a multispecialty clinic in Minnesota with their search for a family practice physician with or without obstetrics. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule will be traditional with a 1:6 call and you will see 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a great group of physician. You must be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing your residency. You will need a Minnesota medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive base salary with incentives bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of vacation plus 6 holidays, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, life insurance, 5 days of CME and $5,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage. There is also $100K for loan repayment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other family practice job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638521.
- Highly attractive base salary plus bonuses
- Multispecialty clinic
- Call is 1:6
- 20 patients per day on average
- Average 75 deliveries per year
- Fully integrated EMR in use
- Board eligible or board certified
- 1 hour drive to Sioux Falls, SD
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.