Full Time Pediatrics Job Kalamazoo, MI
A newborn hospitalist opportunity is available at a leading medical system in Michigan. You will work with an experienced team of hospitalist known for outstanding care. Clinical teaching of pediatric, family medicine, and emergency medicine residents will be part of this position, as well as supervising APPs.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with quality and incentive bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, LTD and STD, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of PTO, 5 days of CME with stipend, a 403b retirement package, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, and pet insurance.
This region features several colleges and a university that offers cultural and educational opportunities usually found only in large urban areas. The community enjoys the changing of the seasons, the crisp winter days made for skiing and the summer jaunts through Michigan wine country to Lake Michigan. The area boasts forests, lakes and rolling hills and make southwest Michigan one of the Midwest's most beautiful places to work, make friends, and raise a family.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with pediatric jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or send your CV to sean.doton@compHealth.com. Refer to job #2638551.
- Malpractice paid with tail
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Employed position with great benefits
- Flexible shifts
- Group has 8 pediatric hospitalists and another newborn hospitalist
- Cover level 1 newborn nurseries at 2 hospitals
- Academic affiliations
- Full range of pediatric subspecialties available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.