Full Time Psychiatry Job Charlotte, NC
They are offering a sign-on bonus or forgivable loan, relocation assistance, full medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD/STD, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice coverage, 4 weeks of PTO plus 7 holidays, and 5 days of CME and $6,000.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a psychiatry job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638558.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Must be board certified within 3 years of fellowship
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Solid corporate parent
- Charlotte location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.