Full Time ObGyn Job Carlsbad, NM
CompHealth is assisting an established group in New Mexico with their search for an OB/GYN. The call schedule is 1:4. There are anesthesiologists and CRNAs, with block time available. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a NM medical license, if necessary. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Carlsbad, NM is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and Pecos River Valley in the southeast corner of the state. It offers strong school systems, mild winters, and thriving industry. Carlsbad is a family friendly community home to Carlsbad Caverns National Park as well as an array of outdoor activities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638619.
- Visa candidates welcome
- Competitive recruitment package
- 1:4 call
- Established practice
- Medical education debt epayment
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Employed in a hospital-owned group
- Friendly community, home to Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.