Permanent Family Practice Job Ritzville, WA
You will receive a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with life insurance, CME time, a 403b with employer match, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Enjoy a relaxing pace of life in this small community located right off two major interstates. The town has 5 eateries, including a Starbucks, movie theatres, two grocery stores, a 9-hole golf course, bowling, a municipal water park and metro amenities an easy drive away in Spokane.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Sean Riddle at 203.663.9387 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638686.
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 98% outpatient and 2% inpatient
- 1 weekend a month of ER call
- NextGen EMR
- Visa holders welcome
- 4 weeks of vacation
- 403b with 3% employer match
- NHSC and state loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.