Full Time Hospitalist Job Charleston, SC
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician on our established Hospitalist team at Trident Medical Center in the historic and charming city of Charleston, South Carolina. We are looking to expand our current physician group at this highly desired group structure on the Southern Coast. Our Trident group offers flexible block schedule with rotations between round/discharge (10 hour shift) and an admitting shifts (12 hour shift) with additional APC support. Trident Medical Center has a closed ICU and in-house intensivist coverage. Responsibilities of the position include admitting, rounding and discharging hospital patients; there is a split responsibility codes with our emergency medicine team. Procedures are not required with sub-specialty support available. Our EMR utilized is Meditech. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do, driven by our commitment to quality and safety. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Flexible and preferred schedule
- No procedures required
- Excellent sub-specialty support provided
- Strong clinical leadership with excellent relationship with hospital administration and medical staff
- Strong compensation package with quality and RVU bonus offered
- Employee model with health benefits, retirement options and more
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- Stability of a respected industry leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.