Full Time Psychiatry Job Winston Salem, NC
This employed position offers a competitive salary with a possible sign-on or forgivable loan. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, 4 weeks of vacation, 7 holidays, 5 days of CME and $6,000, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this North Carolina city located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. It is an appealing area with strong universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you will receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a psychiatry job that fits your exact needs. To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638249.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Must be board certified within 3 years of fellowship
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Solid corporate parent
- Winston-Salem location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.