Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, PA
A respected private practice located in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania seeks a board-certified internist or geriatric medicine physician to meet the increasing community demand for primary care. This practice offers a supportive and collegial work environment with a committed to patient-centered focus. Work Monday through Friday seeing an average of 20 patients per day, with a limited skilled nursing facility component. There will be a weekend practice call rotation of 1:6. You will enjoy a state-of-the-art facility with EMR.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package with productivity bonus, paid malpractice insurance, paid association dues, and CME allowance. They also offer 4 weeks of paid leave, medical benefits, iPhone with paid service, and a potential for medical school debt relief.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638385.
- Outpatient Monday - Friday
- Weekend practice call of 1:6
- Small skilled nursing component
- Need based on community demand and growth
- Competitive compensation package with productivity bonus
- Partnership opportunity
- Potential for medical school debt relief
- Health benefits, malpractice, CME, 4 weeks of paid leave
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.