Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
They are offering a salary that is based upon years of experience. You will also receive health/dental/vision benefits, a 401K with 4% match, relocation assistance, CME stipend, 6 weeks of vacation, and malpractice insurance. There are also several different student loan repayment options.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638403.
- Join large, established outpatient group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 36 patient contact hours
- No call, no weekends
- On-site ancillaries
- Work in a college town with tons to offer
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.