Full Time Family Practice Job WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Additionally, a stipend is available for residents.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638435.
- Must be passionate about giving quality care to underserved populations
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Loan repayment
- Full slate of benefits
- Final year residents welcome, stipend available
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Gorgeous community with vineyards, outdoor recreation, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.