Full Time Family Practice Job CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also be provided full medical benefits, government loan repayment, life insurance, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage. This and 5 weeks PTO will give you and your family all the time you need.
Enjoy some of California's best weather, fine food, and world-class restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638441.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 100% outpatient
- See 20 patients per day on average
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO
- Must have board certification or be a graduating current-year resident
- Work with an established patient base
- Clinics are successful and growing at a rate of 300 new patients/month
- Enjoy a community with fine food, fine wine, and some of California's best weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.