Full Time Neurosurgery Job Lawton, OK
Neurosurgery Physician Opportunity
$900,000 Earning Potential
Southern Mountainous Region
A 265-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Neurosurgeon for their hospital-employed opening due to a retiring doctor. This hospital is very supportive of their current neurosurgeons and you would be stepping into a well-oiled machine. Join a group with room to grow and a solid referral base and meanwhile, earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- 1:3 blocked call
- Competitive base salary with earning potential just shy of 7 figures
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70,000 tax free annually
- Relocation allowance provided + sign-on bonus + 6 weeks paid time off
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has many metro-life amenities, it is also well known as a great spot for camping, hiking trips, fishing, and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Low cost of living and only 1-hour drive into a city of 1.4 million people
- Regional airport within 5 minutes of the hospital
- Excellent school systems for the youngsters
- Choice between gated communities, land, mature or brand-new homes
Job ID: NS 573852
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.