Full Time Otolaryngology Job Santa Maria, CA
Santa Barbara County, California
Otolaryngology With Sleep Medicine Needed
Enjoy the California Coast Line
Join a highly successful practice that has been serving the community for 20 years in one of the most desired locations in all of California. Come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Partnership track
- Need is for sleep medicine and general ENT
- No one is performing Sleep studies in community
- Be busy from day 1
- Call 1:3
- The practice includes: physician’s assistant, doctor of audiology/hearing aid dispenser, 1 respiratory therapist, 4 polysomnographic technologists and 7 medical assistants.
- Area is underserved in the subspecialties of otolaryngology
- Clinic has an accredited sleep lab
- Executive level benefits including: health, paid time off, CME and retirement
- Paid Relocation
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
If you enjoy beautiful beaches, exploring the scenic wine country, and living on the California Coast, then this is the perfect community for you.
- Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the Best Places in the U.S. to live
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state.
- Surf in the morning – Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive University, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
Job ID: OTO 194277 (JN -062020-22415)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.