Full Time Otolaryngology Job San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo, California
4 Day Work Week
Join a highly successful practice that has been serving the community for 20 years in one of the most desired locations in all of California. Come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Partnership track
- Be busy right away. Community shortage of 2 ENT providers
- 4-day work week option
- Buy-in to surgery center
- Call 1:5 shared
- Opportunity to do facial plastics and sleep studies and allergy
- Full benefits including: 4 weeks PTO, Health, 401(k) and Malpractice Insurance
- Paid relocation
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
If you enjoy beautiful beaches, exploring the scenic wine country, and living on the California Coast, then this is the perfect community for you.
- Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the Best Places in the U.S. to live
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state.
- Surf in the morning – Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive University, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
Job ID: OTO 194277
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.