Full Time Neurosurgery Job PA
Neurosurgeon Needed in South Central Pennsylvania
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced fellowship-trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon to build an Endovascular program with an existing busy stroke service.
- The program currently serves seven Primary Stroke Certified hospitals in the greater South Central PA region.
- They are expanding the scope of services to provide thrombectomy-capable and eventually comprehensive stroke services
- The Endovascular Neurosurgeon will provide comprehensive care in a complete stroke program situated within a well-established, elective practice.
- This expanding practice offers the most up-to-date practices and technologies including advanced diagnostic procedures, minimally invasive brain and spine surgery, and radiosurgery for brain and spinal tumors.
- The neurosurgery group works with advanced care providers that promotes surgeon efficiency.
- ABNS BC/BE in Neurosurgery
- Fellowship training in Vascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery.
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- The newly recruited neurosurgeon must have the qualifications and interest to assist in the development of the Endovascular Stroke Program.
- Some administrative duties related to program-building
- Participates in general neurosurgery call
- Willing to provide education to community and referral sources, as requested.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation allowance
- This is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- Health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties
- U.S. News and World Report?s ?Best Cities to Live?
- Home to best K to 12 public schools and several fine colleges and universities
- Fantastic art community, shopping, dining, historic architecture
- Great cultural and entertainment venues
- Sports teams and outdoor activities to keep you busy all year round
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.