Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Sarasota, FL
Pulmonologist Physician | Job Summary
A growing multi-specialty group is looking for a Board-Certified Pulmonology/Critical care physician join their practice.
Pulmonologist Physician | Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA standard
- Full health benefits, CME, generous PTO, 401K
- Malpractice is covered by the practice
- Relocation assistance
- Partnership track
Pulmonologist Physician | Job Duties
- The pulmonologist obtains test reports, conducts physical examination, diagnoses and treats the diseases of the respiratory tract.
- Recommend changes to diet, exercise and home to reduce allergies, improve oxygenation and other concerns.
- Examine patients to diagnose and treat ailments and disorders relating to the lungs.
- Use monitoring systems to check the patient's condition and analyze data received from it.
- Prescribe medications, inhalers, oxygen therapy, or mechanical ventilation.
- Treat conditions like acute complications of respiratory failure, pneumonia, bronchitis, cancer, asthma, tuberculosis, etc.
Pulmonologist Physician | Requirements
- Medical Degree from an accredited college or university
- Florida Medical License Preferred
- Board Certified in Pulmonology/ Critical Care
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.