Permanent Family Practice Job South Bend, IN
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and a stipend for journals, dues, and memberships. You will also be offered medical benefits, 22 days of vacation, relocation assistance, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.343.6178 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2636392.
- Growing practice
- Stipend for professional journals, memberships, and dues
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice with tail
- Relocation assistance
- 22 days of vacation, 7 holidays
- Chicago is nearby for day trips
- Great college town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.