Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Fort Myers, FL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience 1-on-1 natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2637945.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
- Work in a collaborative and progressive practice
- Feel secure being employed by a hospital
- Access to leading-edge equipment and technology
- Ability to subspecialize
- Access to extensive clinical research/trials
- Focus on patient care
- Outstanding FL location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.