Full Time ObGyn Job Kennewick, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a benefits package what includes a sign-on bonus, relocation package, stipends during training, medical debt assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in the Tri-Cities area of Washington with over 300 days of sunshine per year. There is an affordable housing market, excellent education systems, more than 160 wineries within a 1 hour drive, and microbreweries. Enjoy endless recreational activities on many rivers and scenic mountains with easy access to major west coast metro areas by car or a short flight.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638029.
- Stipends offered during training
- Medical debt assistance
- Feel secure in a group employed by the hospital
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics and OR block time
- 1:6 hospital call
- Busy and established group practice
- Teaching opportunities with on-site residency program
- 50-50 mix of obstetrics to gynecology
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.