Full Time ObGyn Job Marion, IL
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Illinois. Office space and all necessary equipment is ready and available for you. Experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply. You will see an average of 18 to 25 patients per day. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
This position offers a competitive guaranteed salary with incentive compensation/productivity bonus. You will also receive a commencement bonus, medical education debt assistance, stipend during training, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Marion serves as the center for shopping, dining, and entertainment in southern Illinois. The City of Marion is the center of all things fun and entertaining. Live music, outdoor explorations, nightlife, theater, and recreation are just a few things you can catch throughout the week.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638030.
- Incentive compensation/productivity bonus
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Office space ready and available
- Hospital affiliated clinic
- All necessary equipment
- Mammography services available
- See 18 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.