Full Time Critical Care Job Harrisburg, PA
A large group is in need for a chief of critical care plus 4 more critical care intensivists to cover 3 hospitals (within 15 minutes of each other) in Harrisburg, PA. You will have the option to work on a 7 on and 7 off block schedule, or Monday through Friday with call by phone or occasional emergency inpatient call. Cardiothoracic and cardiac surgeons are on-site as well as ECMO. You will also have an option to teach/round with IM residents. There is also a need for a CC medical director. Come join this collegial group of ICU physicians.
The key selling points include an excellent compensation and benefits, a physician-lead and run ICU, and general autonomy.
Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community about 90 minutes from DC, 3 hours to Philadelphia, NYC, and Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in 1 of these wonderful positions, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2638070.
- Join a large, collegial group of physicians in the ICU covering 3 hospitals
- Options for 7 on and 7 off block or Monday through Friday with light call
- Academic option to round and teach IM residents
- Option for leadership in a physician lead and run group
- The ideal physician will be BC/BE in pulmonary/critical care intensivist with an active PA license
- Excellent compensation with sign-on, retention/loan repayment, relocation, etc.
- Base salary is augmented by wRVU production and you can be as busy as you want
- Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community about 90 minutes from DC, 3 hours to Philly and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.