Full Time Gastroenterology Job Shreveport, LA
A rare and lucrative opportunity to step into a retiring gastroenterologists patient base is now available in Louisiana. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and you will be supported by advanced practice providers, an existing gastroenterology team, and receive an abundance of referrals across a broad spectrum of in-house specialty service lines. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in Louisiana, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a $600k base salary plus RVU incentive potential, a sign-on bonus of up to $35K, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, 2 retirement plans, medical benefits, 28 days PTO, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- $600K base plus lucrative RVU incentives
- Up to $35K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- 28 days of PTO
- 2 retirement plans offered
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Established and growing area
- Built-in referrals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.