Full Time Internal Medicine Job Mitchell, SD
A large and established regional healthcare system is looking for primary care physician to work at their primary care clinic in South Dakota. This opportunity is on a new hospital campus clinic space right off a major interstate. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. Come join 3 other physicians and the community call is shared with the family medicine group and is 1:7 phone-only. Practice full spectrum outpatient internal medicine and enjoy a nice balance between career and family.
In addition to a base salary and production bonus you will receive $100k in students loans forgiveness for 4 years of service. You will also be offered 403b and 457b retirement plans, medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $5,000, 25 days of PTO plus 6 holidays, and low malpractice premiums.
This is a safe, friendly, family community with excellent public and private schools. There is abundant hunting and fishing in the area, as well as a community Sports Complex, home to soccer, baseball and softball fields. The community also boasts an Activities Center with a 2-sheet ice hockey arena. This is a beautiful, peaceful community surrounded by wide-open spaces and breathtaking scenery.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with primary care physician jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For full details, send your CV in confidence to Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638088.
- Established medical group - part of a large health system
- $100K loan forgiveness, top benefits, and excellent compensation
- 100% outpatient position
- Join a group of 3 physicians
- Lifestyle practice
- Safe, family-friendly community with top schools
- Work in a town of over 15K and an hours drive from Sioux Falls
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.