Full Time Internal Medicine Job Pierre, SD
A hospital group in South Dakota is recruiting a physician. You will work for an established medical group at a hospital-employed practice in a friendly community. You will have the ability to work Monday through Friday, a 4-day workweek, or traditional. The call schedule is 1:7 with limited weeknights and no overnight call on the weekends. The average daily patient census will be 18 to 20. There is also an opportunity to teach medical students from the University of South Dakota. Come join a group of 6 family medicine physicians and 3 mid-level providers. Candidates considered board eligible, only if less than 5 years out of residency and have plans for a board review course and a set date to take boards.
The income potential is unlimited after year two as you go on production only and receive annual bonus. You will receive full medical benefits, life insurance, 403b and 457b retirement plans, CME time with stipend, a sign-on bonus that can be used towards loan repayment, malpractice with tail coverage, 36 days of PTO, and relocation assistance.
This area is great for the outdoors with plenty of water sport opportunities, as Pierre is on the shores of the Missouri river. Also lots of hiking and biking with the Lewis and Clark trail in town. This area has great schools for your children. Enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Tina Oko at 203.663.9372 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2638094.
- Flexible scheduling with traditional option
- 1:7 with limited weeknight call
- Take over established patient panel from relocating internist
- Generous base and lots of opportunity for bonuses
- See income skyrocket year 3 when you go on production
- Offers loan repayment up to $100K
- Excellent benefits, malpractice and tail
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.